Friday, December 30

Happy New Year

Unlike so many others here in the Southeast, I ring in 2006 in a better position than the beginning of 2005. I just got my first paycheck after going full-time at work (whoo-hoo!), I have a new roof over my head, and I have made some "life-style changes" that have improved my outlook and perhaps health as well. So, I can't complain, but don't worry, that won't be stopping me from continued grousing.

To everyone out there who is still struggling through what, for many, has been the worst year of their lives, here's hoping that 2006 brings some new good things to you.

Meanwhile, ponder the fact that the average person will be spending $172 to celebrate New Year's Eve this year, according to Ad Freak. Perhaps many of us should embrace putting that plastic away as our New Year's resolution. . . .



<< Home

©2005 TC Byrd - All Rights Reserved

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?