Wednesday, August 10

Wagers I have won thanks to the World Wide Web

That Jayne Mansfield died on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. ( I found out today that Mariska Hargitay is Mansfield's daughter. Hargitay is the wonderful Olivia Benson on Law and Order, SVU.)

That there was indeed a chicken named Mike that lived 18 months without a head.

Turd Blossom is President Bush's nickname for Carl Rove.

That though James Dobson is a colossal ass, he did not start a petition to bring back "Touched by an Angel" after it was cancelled due to an FCC ruling to keep "The Gospel" off television. (I got this in my email at work. Ladies, if you are reading this, please, please stop sending me this kind of crap. It hurts my soul. And I have work to do.)

There are several more that I cannot remember. I love the internet!



<< Home

©2005 TC Byrd - All Rights Reserved

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?