Wednesday, August 3

Stop the Presses!

Here's an important update on the illegality of sex toys in Mississippi. Like a skilled dominatrix, my friend Greg is determined to get to the bottom of this. He has contacted David Kenney at WLBT, who tells him that the law went into effect this summer, but it is as yet undetermined if the toys are illegal to have in your possession. David and Greg are on the case, though, and I will let you know if it is time to start disguising your "love beads" as a rosary. Ugh. Did I just say that?

When I visited the WLBT site, I noticed another scary story. The mayor of Jackson wants to start testing every student in grades 6-12 for drugs. Let's start with the mayor, because I think the man's on crack.



<< Home

©2005 TC Byrd - All Rights Reserved

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?