Thursday, June 9
Sign me up for that!
I got to browsing through other petitions on Petition Online after my last post and thought I'd pass a just a few of them on to you.
- Ringtone/Top 10 british hit Crazy Frog has apparently driven almost 10,000 people to call for, among other things, "Public execution of the creator of the Crazy Frog."
- Someone really wants some guy named Sean Stokes removed from some country, that "savage womaniser of a beast."
- There are at least 2 different petitions for folks who are are desperate for a "rolling eyes smiley" for AOL's Instant messenger. (Insert rolling eyes smiley here.)
- Apparently, even virtual pets need a little old-time religion, or as one signer put it: "I want to be able to discus my religion on neopets THE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW CHRIST
." (sic) According to one signer of the The Pwnage of Jesus petition, "Jesus Rox0rz my box0rz." (If you are not a geek and you have no idea what the previous sentence meant, you can gain a little 1337 knowlege here.) But are the beeps talking to this guy?
- 109 people are hoping that "Comcast Internet, FCC, FBI, United Nations, Nato, and anyone else who has the power to controll (sic) Internet Access" are going to ban Edmund Kayyen Lo from "using a computer ever again in his life" because, among other things, "he is a 29 year old with the weirdest obssession with teenage actresses." Damn, if we start banning computer users for that, you and I, my friend, will be the only 2 people left on the internet.